Raspberry Chocolate Stack
Raspberry Fortified Wine chocolate dessert
- 3x Chocolate ripple biscuits
- 1/4 cup whipped cream
- 60mls Hartzview’s Raspberry Fortified wine
- 1/4 cup mixed berries
- Chocolate & Raspberry sauce to garnish
- Have all your ingredients prepared before you start assembling your dish.
- Using a sauce bottle filled with the chocolate or raspberry sauce, swirl sauce around plate.
- One by one, dip each biscuit in fortified wine, making sure both sides are covered.
- Working quickly start to layer the biscuits and cream, starting with a biscuit as a base, and follow with a tsp of whipped cream. Repeat steps, ending with a heaped teaspoon on your stack.
- Arrange a tablespoon of mixed berries on top of the cream and use the rest to garnish plate.